Q: Where can I surrender my pet?
- You can surrender to the Prince William County Animal Shelter. Please contact them at 703-792-6465
Q: Where can I get my pet spayed/neutered?
- Anicira Veterinary Center | 571-208-0199 | email@example.com
- Kincheloe Spay/Neuter Clinic | Best to contact on Facebook Messenger
Q: Where can I file a complaint for animal abuse?
- Contact Prince William County Animal Control | 703- Please contact Animal Control to make a complaint at 703-792-6500
- Contact your County Supervisor! They need to know what’s happening too. Click the link to find out who your representative is —http://www.pwcgov.org/govern…/…/Pages/BOCS-Landing-Page.aspx
Q: What are our adoption fees?
- Puppy (6 months or younger) – $315.00
- Kitten (6 months or younger) – $165.00
- Dog (6 months or older) – $215.00
- Cat (6 months or older) – $115.00
- Each adoption includes the pet’s spay/neuter, updated vaccines, microchip and registration fee, and flea/tick preventative while they’re here with us
Q: Do we vaccinate or spay/neuter individual's pets?
- We do not vaccinate or spay/neuter. Please refer to the information for Anicira or Kincheloe above.
Q: What are the Seniors 4 Seniors adoption requirements?
- A pet over 6 years old can be adopted by an individual over 60 years old for 50% off the regular adoption fee. Meaning, $65 for a senior cat and $115 for a senior dog.